The Alumni association of the PSG College of Physiotherapy was inaugurated on 24th December 2004. The association conducts an executive body meeting every 3 months and one general body meeting every year. In addition it conducts annual workshops/conferences, alumni reunions.
- President – Prof .R.Mahesh
- Secretary – Mr.M.Gopi
- Vice Secretary – Mr.P.Parthiban
- Treasurer – Mr.J.Raja Regan
- Staff Advisor – Mrs.V.Mahalakshmi
The following were the alumni representatives selected from the graduated batches:
- 1999 – Mrs. G. Sumathi Muraleedharan
- 2000 – Mr. Siva
- 2001 – Mr. Neela Kannan
- 2002 – Mr. Iyyappan
- 2003 – Mr. Jeevanandha Kumar
- 2004 – Mrs. Sivapriya
- 2005 – Mr. Parthiban
- 2006 – Mr. Deepak Jain
- 2007 – Mr. Puviyarasu
- 2008 – Mr. Vimal Raphael
- 2009 – Mr. Gokul
- 2010 – Ms. Ajitha
- 2011 – Mr. Arul.U
- 2012 – Mr. Senthilkumar .J
- 2013 – Ms. Kamali.S & Mr. Arunram.T.K
- 2014 – Mr. Ravivarma & Ms.Divya
- To foster and strengthen the fellowship of the former PSGCOP students community.
- To endeavor and to seek promotion in the advancement of the Profession.
- To promote the spirit of charity, believe and uphold the ideals of the profession.
- To maintain sound relationship with the Institution and the Hospitals.
- To promote and to respect the dignity of the Institution.
- To build interests in objectives for the future of the college of Physiotherapy through the Public Relation Programme.
- To obtain fund by collecting it from the members.
- To assist the members of the Alumni in both Personal and Professional growth.
- To update the current trends i.e. existing globally.