Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T.)
- Candidates admitted into the Master in Physiotherapy Course should have passed BPT Degree Examination of this University or an Examination of any other University accepted by the authority of this University as equivalent there to.
- Candidates who have passed B.P.T Examination other than the Tamil nadu Universities except AnnamalaiUniversity shall obtain an eligibility certificate from this University by remitting the prescribed fees along with the application form before seeking admission to any one of the affiliated institutions.
Duration of the Course
The period of certified study for Master in Physiotherapy shall be a full time course and its duration shall extend over a period of two academic years for the award of the degree.
- Physiotherapy in Orthopedics
- Physiotherapy in Neurology
- Physiotherapy in Cardio – Respiratory