Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course (B.P.T.) from 2010-11
- Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the B.P.T Degree course should have passed the higher secondary examination-12th with the following subjects :
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Botany and Zoology.
- Candidates who have studied abroad and have passed the equivalent Qualification as determined by the Association of Indian Universities Will form the guideline to determine the eligibility and must have passed in the subjects:
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany/Zoology) and English up to 12th standard level.
- Candidates who have passed the senior secondary school examination of National open school with a minimum of 5 subjects with any of the following group subjects :
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other language
Age Limit for Admission
Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to 1st year of B.P.T Degree courses.
Duration of The Course
Four academic years and Six months of physiotherapy internship.